slider curve image

Permits & Tap-In Fees

The following Department of Public Works related items are processed and obtained through the City of Lapeer Building Department:

  • Right-of-Way Permit
  • Water & Sewer Tap Permits
  • Domestic Water Tap-In Fees
  • Fire Line Tap-In Fees
  • Sewer Tap-In Fees
  • Residential Water & Sewer Disconnect Fees

Please contact the Building Department at 810.245.9621 for more information regarding the required processes.

Public water main and sanitary sewer extensions require permits from the Detroit Water & Sewerage Department and Michigan Department of Environmental Quality.  Please contact the appropriate agency for submittal requirements.