slider curve image


Register to Vote!
You can register to vote by mailing in the following application: 

You can use this form to register to vote in Michigan, change your name, or change your address. Information received from this form will be sent to the Secretary of State's Office.

You may register to vote at your local Secretary of State Office, your City, Township office, the County Clerk's Office, specified agency offices within the Department of Public Health, Michigan Rehabilitation Services, Department of Social Services, and the Department of Mental Health.