- Community Center employees during Fantasy Forest held October 8, 2016. View photo.
- American Legion: Certificate of Appreciation.
- City representatives attend 2016 MML Conference: participation in several topic related sessions including "The Little City That Could" and "Reforming Michigan Municipal Finance System". Sessions provided the ability to converse with leaders from across the State for vitalization and growth in our Michigan Communities. View Group Photo.
- Commissioner Catherine Bostick-Tullius named as 2016-2017 Vice President of the Michigan Municipal Board of Trustees. View Press Release.
- Tree City USA: The City of Lapeer is proud to have earned the recognition of Tree City USA sponsored by the Arbor Day Foundation. View Congratulatory Letter.
- Court and Clay Street Reconstruction Project Awards: The City of Lapeer received the American Public Works Association 2015 Project of the Year Award and the American Society of Civil Engineering 2015 Quality of Life Certificate of Merit. View Awards.
- Lapeer Ranks 30th for raising children in Michigan! The Flint Journal published an article on June 11, 2015 regarding a survey by Niche.com that ranks Lapeer 30th in Michigan to raise children. View Article.