- Children under 10 years of age MUST be directly supervised by a person 16 years of age or older. DROPPING CHILDREN OFF NINE (9) YEARS AND UNDER IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
Youth 16 & 17 years may use the weight fitness area upon checking in at the front desk and obtaining a wrist band. A liability waiver form must be filled out by parent/legal guardian and required to be on file prior to use.
Youth 12 – 15 years may use the equipment if they are directly supervised by a parent/guardian. A wrist band must be obtained at the front desk area and a liability waiver form must be filled out by parent/legal guardian and required to be on file prior to use.
For safety and security reasons, City of Lapeer Community Center staff shall have the right to search bags and personal belongings on the premises. Guests refusing may be asked to leave and further be restricted from the property indefinitely, subject to trespassing.
Bring a lock & towel. Locks may be purchased at the Front Desk.
Lockers are available for day use only. Locks must be removed each day.
Children three years and younger are permitted in the opposite sex locker rooms.
- A Family Locker Room is available for mixed gender families. Youth 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult to use the Family Locker Room.
- There shall be NO use of cellular phones and similar portable communication devices in locker rooms and restrooms.
- NO SMOKING OR CHEWING TOBACCO inside or outside on Community Center property.
- One adult in the water is required for every three children under 10 years of age that are not 54" tall.
- Children under 10 years of age who are not 54" tall must be directly supervised (within arms reach) IN THE WATER by an adult. Children under 10 years of age who are at least 54" tall may swim when directly supervised by an adult on deck.
- No outside food or drinks admitted to the building without prior approval. Only plastic water bottles allowed on pool deck.
- Proper attire, including shirt, pants and shoes, is required to enter the Community Center. Undergarments, sports' bras, extended cut-off shirts and similar exercise clothing, must be covered. No bare midriffs, sides, or chests.
- The City of Lapeer Community Center is barrier-free accessible.
- Facility use and participation in programs is at your own risk.