Open Gym Schedule
- Reservations must be made in order to play. Call (810) 664-4431 or visit online at lapeerpr.recdesk.com
- You must bring your own basketball. Basketballs are not loaned out anymore.
- You must wear a mask at all times around your nose and mouth; unless you are fully vaccinated.
- There are no full court games whatsoever.
- Only six patrons are allowed per a half court. Can play a half court 3v3 game.
- Reservations take priorty over walk-ins. Call or book ahead to guarentee hoop availability.
HIGH SCHOOL/ADULT DROP-IN BASKETBALL
This time is reserved for High School players and Adults.
|Monday||2:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||2:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||2:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||2:00 PM - 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||1:15 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||1:15 PM - 6:00 PM|
- Special open gym basketball schedule will be in effect on scheduled school days off, inclement weather cancellations, and holidays: 1:15 PM - later.
Junior high school and younger; parents can accompany their child. Children nine (9) years and younger must be supervised by a person 16 years or older to participate. When the gym becomes crowded, half court play will be implemented to maximize participation. Community Center staff will not organize or supervise play.
|Wednesday||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 1:15 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 1:15 PM|
- Special open gym basketball schedule will be in effect on scheduled school days off, inclement weather cancellations, and holidays: 9:00 AM - 1:15 PM.
Two courts are made available for players to drop-in and play games. Players organize themselves for informal game play. Generally takes place during the fall/winter months (late September thru April), based on participation interest.
|Wednesday||7:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 11:00 AM|