- Throw rubbish or debris on a walk or driveway or on any part of the cemetery grounds.
- Pick or mutilate any flowers, either wild or domestic, or disturb any tree, shrub or any other plant material.
- Consume refreshments or liquors in the cemetery or carry same upon the premises.
- Permit any dog or domestic animals to enter or remain in the cemetery.
- Use any form of advertising on cemetery premises.
- Discharge a firearm in or adjacent to any cemetery. This prohibition shall not apply to authorized volleys at burial or memorial services.
Financial Responsibility of City for Property Damage - The City shall not be financially responsible for any damage to lots and structures or objects thereon, or for flowers or articles removed from any grave or lot.
All traffic laws of the City of Lapeer are applicable to operation of vehicles in cemeteries. A person driving in a cemetery shall be responsible for any damage done by the vehicle in the driver's charge. In addition, no person shall:
- Drive a vehicle in excess of ten (10) miles per hour on any cemetery road.
- Drive off the established roads unless the sexton gives permission in writing.
- Use a cemetery road as a public thoroughfare.