AUDIT / BUDGET / CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM/TIFA PLANS/ LDFA PLANS
The City's funds and budgetary documentation is audited on a yearly basis. Currently the City's auditors are Rehmann Robson, LLC, 5800 Gratiot, Suite 201, Saginaw, MI 48638.
Year ending June 30, 2022:
- Downtown Development Authority
- Local Development Finance Authority
- Tax Increment Finance Authorities #1, #2, #3
- Ending June 30, 2020: Comprehensive Audit
- Ending June 30, 2019: Comprehensive Audit
- Ending June 30, 2018: Comprehensive Audit
- Ending June 30, 2017: Comprehensive Audit
The City has a limited amount of resources (tax dollars, property, equipment, labor, etc.) which must be allocated among many activities. Fiscal Year of the City is July 1st through June 30th. The City Manager is responsible to prepare and submit to the Commission a recommended budget covering the fiscal year. The budget, by Charter, is adopted in May of each year.
- Annual Budget: Fiscal Year 2022-2023
- Annual Budget: Fiscal Year 2021-2022
- Annual Budget: Fiscal Year 2020-2021
- Annual Budget: Fiscal Year 2019-2020
- Annual Budget: Fiscal Year 2018-2019
The City of Lapeer creates and adopts a program to carry out its long-range planning objectives: the Capital Improvement Program (CIP). City Administration annually reviews and updates the CIP and the first year of the program is in conjunction with the City's Annual Budget.
- Capital Improvement Program 2023-2028
- Capital Improvement Program 2021-2027
- Capital Improvement Program 2020-2026
- Capital Improvement Program 2019-2025
- Capital Improvement Program 2018-2024
- Second Restated Tax Increment Financing Plan No. 3 and Development Plan No. 3