The City of Lapeer Water Tower RV Park is located just north of the downtown Lapeer business district and only 3 miles north of the I-69 & M-24 interchange. This 30 site park offers water, sewer, and electric on all of its pull through sites, and is conveniently located within minutes of all the amenities one would need for their shopping or entertainment needs. Although not your typical campground this little gem offers travelers a safe and convenient place to rest and relax when coming into the area for business or pleasure. Call the Water Tower RV Park to check availability (810) 664-4296.
|Fresh Water Refill:||$10|
|Additional Storage Needs||$1/day or $20/month|
- All fees must be paid at the time of registration
- Forms of payment include: cash, check, or charge
- Advance registrations are appreciated
- Large groups of 5 sites or more require reservations and advance one night pad fee (non refundable for cancellations.)
- Office Hours 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Pets are allowed, but the following rules must be obeyed at all time
- ›Responsible to keep quiet
- ›Pets must be kept on a leash at all times
- ›You must clean up after your pet at all times, at your campsite and in the park
- ›Your pet is never to be left alone outside at the campsite
- ›Your pet is not allowed in the restroom or showers