- Guests must follow all rules and regulations of the Community Center. A complete list of rules and regulations are posted and are available upon request, view complete list here.
- Children under ten years of age MUST be directly supervised by a person 16 years of age or older. DROPPING CHILDREN OFF NINE (9) YEARS AND UNDER IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
Youth 16 & 17 years may use the weight fitness area upon checking in at the front desk and obtain a wrist band. A parental waiver permission form is required to be on file prior to use
Youth 12 – 15 years may use the equipment if they are directly supervised by a parent/guardian. A wrist band must be obtained at the front desk area and a parental waiver permission form must be on file prior to use. For safety and security reasons, City of Lapeer Community Center staff shall have the right to search bags and personal belongings on the premises. Guests refusing may be asked to leave and further be restricted from the property indefinitely, subject to trespassing.
Bring a lock & towel. Locks may be purchased at the Center.
Lockers are available for day use only. Locks removed each day.
Children three years and younger are permitted in the opposite sex locker rooms.
- A Family Locker Room is available for special needs. Youth 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult to use the Family Locker Room.
- Use of cellular phones and similar portable communication devices will be restricted to the upper and lower lobby areas only. There shall be NO use in any activity or locker room areas.
- NO SMOKING OR CHEWING TOBACCO inside or outside on Community Center property.
- One adult in the water is required for every three children under ten years of age that are not 54" tall.
- Children under ten (10) years of age who are not 54" tall must be directly supervised (within arms reach) IN THE WATER by a parent or guardian. Children under ten years of age who are at least 54" tall may swim when directly supervised by a parent or guardian on deck.
- No outside food or drinks admitted to the building without prior approval. Only plastic water bottles allowed on pool deck.
- Proper attire, including shirt, pants and shoes, is required to enter the Community Center. Undergarments, sports' bras and similar exercise clothing, and midriffs must be covered.
- The City of Lapeer Community Center is barrier-free accessible.
- Facility use and participation in programs is at your own risk.