|City of Lapeer &||Non-Resident|
|Lapeer or Oregon||Paying City|
|Township Resident||Income Tax||Non-Resident|
|*Seniors: We accept "SilverSneakers", "At Your Best" through United Health Care, "Silver & Fit", and "FitnessCoach". Call your Insurance Company to see if you qualify!|
- Your final payment may be adjusted by a few cents.
- You can pay for your Annual Membership with monthly payment options using your Checking Account or Credit Card.
- A service fee of 2.8% is charged to ALL card transactions
- A Family Membership is defined as spouses and their dependant children ages 0-20.
- Proof of college or dependancy is required for children ages 21-23 on the membership.
Family Plan Extension
Household Plans are available for people living in the same house, not meeting "Family" definition. Add $65 per adult to Family Plan cost if qualified.
- A $65 fee will be charged if approved and requirements met.
- Plan Extension will expire with Annual Pass.
- Proof of residence/permanent address for Extension Plan is required.
- Qualified adults will include their children (1-17) at no additional charge.
- Must be approved by administrative staff, M-F, please call in advance